The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Shri. A.K. Venkata Subramanium, Chair of Excellence on Consumer Law and Jurisprudence in Association with Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, Department of Consumer Affairs, Government of India is organizing a Two Day National Seminar on Banking Services – Problems and Perspectives.
The two day national seminar is scheduled on 23rd and 24th December, 2018 to mark the National Consumer Rights Day on 24th. The seminar intends to dwell on the contemporary perspective of consumers and grievance redressal mechanism in Banking sector.
Papers are invited on following sub themes as mentioned below:
- E- Banking and Consumer
- Banking Services- A SWOT Analysis
- New Trends in Bank- Customer Relationships
- Changing Dimensions of Loans and Advances
- Money Laundering as a major Issue
- Privacy Issues in Banking Transactions
- Efficient ways of controlling frauds in Banking sector
- NPA’s and ways to reduce them
- Do Banking laws need major reforms
- Issues in E-wallet
- Grievance Redressal Mechanism in Banking Sector
- Role of RBI in regulating Banks
Kindly see the brochure for further details about the TNDALU,Chair of Excellence on Consumer Law and Jurisprudence, Sessions of the seminar and Concept note.
The best paper presented at each session shall be rewarded. Selected papers will be published in an edited book form having ISBN number.
Abstract: 300 Words (maximum)
Full paper: not exceeding 4000 Words
Papers to be sent to: [email protected]
- Faculty Members and Delegates: Rs. 1000/-
- Students/ Research Scholars- Rs. 400-
DD drawn in favour of Chair of Excellence on Consumer Law and Jurisprudence, Chennai. (payable at Chennai on or before 30th November, 2018
Abstract Submission: on or before 30th Nov. 2018
Full paper: 10th Dec. 2018 (papers received after the dates will not be accepted for presentation at the seminar and decision of the organizing committee will be final)
Conference Dates: 23rd and 24th December, 2018
Seminar Hall, U.G. Block, TNDALU (New Campus), Near Taramani MRTS Railway Station,Perungudi Chennai
Authorities of the University:
- His Excellency Shri Banwarilal Purohit, Hon’ble Governor/ Chancellor
- Hon’ble Thiru. C.VE. Shanmugam, Hon’ble Minister for Law/ Pro-Chancellor
- Prof. (Dr.) TSN Sastry, Hon’ble Vice Chancellor
- Thiru. R. Santhanam, Honorary Director
- Dr. Ranjit Oommen,Project Director
- Dr. R. Srinivasan, Co-ordinator & Project Team Leader
- Dr. R. Harita Devi, Co-ordinator & Project Manager -I
- Thiru. R. Karuppasamy,Co-ordinator & Project Manager -II
- Thiru. Kumar Anandha,Research Associate (+91 8695554100)
Click here for official notification.